- Describe the object you built:
I built a bunny with an ice cream cone and no tail.
2) List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
- First I took an egg and put a bunny ear and folded bunny ear
- Then I put a hand and an ice cream on the hand, looking as if the bunny was holding it.
3.then i thought about the eyes and I put a white ball on each side.
4. Then I put a black ball on each white ball to make it look like eyes. I also put a nose
3) How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because…
I built Bunny because i didn’t know what to make. I looked at the “characters” zone and I found an egg. I thought about easter and then I got it. I thought about making a bunny with… an ice cream cone!
4) If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change….
I was very excited when I added the nose and ice cream that I forgot to put a tail on the bunny. If I wasn’t so excited of finishing and not re-checking it to see if it was good, I sure would’ve added the tail.
5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:
This is Bunny: ( he came out red):