Tuesday, October 30, 2018

3D illusion

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… A very cool illusion. On one side it says black other side it says white



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.go onto thingiverse
2. Search word illusion and it will show you many things to choose from
3. Then go onto the one that you want to make and press download  
4. Then put it on tinkerkad and print!



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because… I have never printed anything before so I decided to make something cool.




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change…. To improve my print I would add decorations and more colorful things



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment