Tuesday, October 30, 2018

3D printed robot army

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built...an astro bot army that will conquer the world



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.go to characters and scroll down
2.choose astro bot
3.organize in 3 by 3
4.ask mr. almon to save and print



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because…
When I am older i want to conquer the world and I thought I would start with baby steps and build a world class replica.



4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change….I would add supports to my bots and then when they are done printing i would chop them off.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment