Sunday, October 23, 2016

Balloon Popping Game

                BALLOON POPPING
MADE BY: HAILEY,EBBA,KELLY

Goal Day 3: i completed cardboard setup on the first day of building
Goal Day 4: I completed decorating border on the second day.
Goal Day 5: I completed adding prizes on the third day.
Goal Day 6: I completed putting on the on the project on the fourth day.
Goal Day 7: I completed testing and adding touches on the fifth day.
Goal Day 8: I completed finishing/completing on the sixth day.


I used decorated tape to attach the cardboard together. I also used
Glitter and pom poms to decorate. And we used different prizes
And put them in boxes known as “prize box”.


During day 5 we got in a big fight about our project and on day 8 it was destroyed
So we had to build it again


We would put more balloons and add better decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment