Thursday, October 27, 2016

Soccer Field

TinkerCAd reflection
by Kate

  1. Describe the object you built:
I built a 125 mm  soccer field with built in goals.

2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
  1. Use a box and flatten it to make the surface
  2. Put 2 more boxes as goals and another 2 to make holes in the goal
  3. Create the sidelines as flatten and thin boxes
  4. Then make another flattened thin box as half field and grab a torus thin as the circle at half field. Then you have a soccer field.

3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because I love soccer and wanted to build something that has to do with soccer so I built a soccer field.

4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would like to add a hole on the soccer field that would prevent the torus thin from coming up


5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:
Oct 26, 2016 9:47:56 AM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment