Thursday, October 20, 2016

Skee Ball

SKEE BALL!

This is my project! I created it by using styrofoam to make my  base. I used paper and tape to make my balls also i used and empty duct tape roll to put my tickets inside of then i poked a pencil into the styrofoam and put it through the duct tape roll and then made sure you make a hole so you can pull the tickets out of the front of the game smoothly. To make the dispenser and to make my holes i used a cardboard chrome box to cut holes in and wrote the amount of points on the tops of the holes and to make the ball holder out of a small rectangular  box to hold the balls in but make sure to slant  your box so you can keep receiving the balls! And if you have more time make sure to modify! MY DAY ONE GOAL WAS: OUTLINE/BASE AND RAMP FOR BALLS        
MY DAY TWO GOAL WAS: MAKE BALLS AND MAKE TICKET DISPENSER. MY DAY THREE GOAL WAS: CUT HOLE LABEL HOLES
MY DAY FOUR GOAL WAS: INSERT TICKETS AND MODIFY
MY DAY FIVE GOAL WAS: MODIFY AND COMPLETE ANYTHING I MISSED ON DAYS 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment