Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Basketball Game

Basketball Game
I built a basketball court.


Goal Day 3:i completed some of my basketball stadium on the first day of building.
Goal Day 4:i completed building my basketball stadium on the second day of building.
Goal Day 5:i completed building my basketball hoop including net on my third day of building.
Goal Day 6:i completed building mini basketballs and a ticket slot on my fourth day of building.
Goal Day 7:i finished.
Goal Day 8:finished.



I used tape to attach the cardboard together.Then i made sure the stadium was secure. Then i made a full basketball hoop including net,with three balls.Finally i made a ticket booth.I was trying to build a perfect sized net,but the kept getting stuck,but then i realized my balls were to big.So i got smaller balls and it worked!I would make a tube so when you make it the ball would automatically come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment