Monday, November 14, 2016

Nameplate

TinkerCAd reflection

  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… a nameplate related to my soccer team



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
  1. First I build a rectangle big enough to fit my letters and numbers
  2. Then, I added my team name (the league I play for)
  3. Next, I put my soccer number.
  4. I added my last name.
  5. Finally, I checked to make sure all the characters were in place and even


3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because… I love soccer and wanted something related to it




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change…. The color to burgundy.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:

Nov 2, 2016 9:45:36 AM.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment