Monday, November 14, 2016

Step Block

TinkerCAD reflection

  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… the word steps on a block!



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.I took a rectangle
2.Then took the letters s.t.e.p.s.
3.I put  the letters s.t.e.p.s. name on the block
4.Finally made the letters 3D and printed it



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because…I thought of my step brothers and that we build stuff out of cardboard it is called the steps lab so I put steps on my block!




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change….I would change the color with more colors if it could happen. Also I would make it a little bigger!



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment