Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Birdhouse

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built...
A bird house, but I could not put a hole on the house.


2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.First, I picked the house picture.
2.next, I picked the color for the bird house.
3.Then, I was picking different sizes for my house.
4.Finally, I was done.



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because…
First, I was going to make a plate and I was looking for the design but then I saw a house design and I decided to build a birdhouse.



4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change….
I would add a hole to my birdhouse because right now it doesn't look like a birdhouse and it does not have a hole.


5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment