Monday, December 18, 2017

Tools

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built...

I built two tools
  1. A material with a sharp end that can arch up whatever is needed ( handle included ), a screwdriver with 2 ends two unscrew a nail with a an attachment to get gunk out of cracks, and of course a mallet.



2)  How did you decide to build this object? I built this object because…

My house was made a somewhat long time ago. All 3 tools I built can be used in case any old furniture or if a room part breaks or has some kind of decay or dust I will use my tools.


3)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your design?
I would improve all 3 designs by adding or wrapping around plastic to make my tool more unbreakable or with plastic it could be used forever.


4) Add a picture of your 3D print

No comments:

Post a Comment