Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Centerpiece

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… a centerpiece for my table.



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
        1.  First I needed to find a template of a house to decorate
2. I found a perfect already made template for my project
3. I decorated the house with many different shapes
4.



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because… I always looked at my table and thought that it was empty so I decided to make it more fun looking.




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change…. The color of the different shapes on the house and in the house when it was printed.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment