Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Ship

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built the Titanic, and I tried to make it as accurate as possible. I decided to make this because when I draw my ships it will help me know what a ship looks like from a certain angle.



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
  1. First I visualized what I wanted it to look like
  2. Next I created a sloppy model
  3. Then I edited the model and made it look better
  4. Finally I added all the details it needed and it was finished



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because When I draw ships I don’t know what it would look like from a certain angle. With this I can look at it from that angle and draw it.




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change I would make it bigger, and I would spend more time adding details like windows.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment