Monday, December 18, 2017

Chicken

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… I built a toy chicken… Yes I built a toy chicken that I plan to put on display.



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.  I first started to create the shapes, I used a few spheres and a triangle.
2. I then arranged the shapes to create a body, feet, eyes, head, and tail.
3. I checked to make sure everything was proportioned right, and that everything looked ok.
4. I then grouped each shape together.



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because… I love chickens, and my brother and I have a joke going around where he says chickens are closest to dinosaurs, so I made a chicken dinosaur!




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object? I would add or change…. I would add a torso, and not just a head.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment