Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Wrench

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built...a wrench to hold as a spare if you need it.



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1. Made the body.
2.Put the shape for the hole.
3.Put the  hole in the shape.
4.And last but not least color it!



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because…I know how hard it is when going somewhere and something breaks, and you sometimes forget tools and you need a spare. So if you carry a spare tool then you will have it to fix stuff that you broke.




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change….I would change the size of my object to improve it.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:

My project.

No comments:

Post a Comment