Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cup

TinkerCAd reflection


  1. Describe the object you built:
I built… a holder for my cups  so when I have  hot drinks like hot chocolate I will not burn my hands.



2)  List the steps it took to design your 3d object:
1.First,I used a cylinder to create the shape of the cup holder
2.Next, I took a slightly smaller cylinder to make the hole in my bigger cylinder
3.Finally, I changed the color.



3)  How did you decide to build this object?
I built this object because… when i have hot drinks like hot cocoa or cold drinks I don’t want my hands to burn or get cold..




4)  If you had more time or materials (plastic), how would you improve your object?
I would add or change…. The measurements of the cup if i had more time so the holder could be more exact.



5) Add a picture of your 3D printed object below:


No comments:

Post a Comment